Almost a week back we shared with you the leaked Nexus one details and prices and now the Nexus one phone has officially arrived in the competitive smartphone market. Its an android powered smartphone built by HTC and designed all the way by Google.
Google Nexus One Key Features:
Processor and Operating System:
– Qualcomm QSD 8250 1 GHz processor, Android Mobile Technology Platform 2.1 (Eclair) operating system
Nexus One Power and battery Specifications:
-Removable 1400 mAH battery.
– Battery charges at 480mA in USB charging mode, and at 980mA when charged with supplied charger.
– Talktime of the phone is up to 10 hours on 2G and up to 7 hours on 3G.
– Standby time up to 290 hours on 2G up to 250 hours on 3G.
Nexus One Display, camera and Flash specifications:
– 3.7 inch screen with a 800 x 480 pixels screen resolution.
– 5 megapixel camera with 2X didital zoom and LED flash.
Physical dimensions and weight:
-Its just a 130 gm (including battery) phone with 119mm height, 59.8 mm width and 11.5 mm of depth. Slim dimensions gives this phone a look quite similar to that of the iPhone.
– 512MB Flash, 512MB RAM, 4GB Micro SD Card (which can be further expanded to 32GB)
Some other key features of this phone:
– Second microphone for active noise cancellation
– 3.5mm headphone jack that will support all the standard earphones.
– Wi-Fi Support (802.11b/g/n)
Presently Google is allowing the shipping of this phone to only four countries: USA, UK, Singapore and Hong Kong.
You can buy the Google Nexus One phone from this link: www.google.com/phone