Few days back Apple unveiled the much awaited Apple iPad and now it has released an iPhone OS 3.1.3 update. The iPhone 3.1.3 update has been released for both iPhone (all models) and iPod touch (all models). Though this is not a major update but it is supposed to fix some critical security issues as follows.
- Improves accuracy of reported battery level on iPhone 3GS
- Resolves issue where third-party apps would not launch in some instances
- Fix for bug that may cause an app to crash when using the Japanese Kana keyboard
Apple iPhone 3.1.3 Firmware Direct Download Links:
- Download iPhone 3.1.3 firmware for iPhone 3GS
- Download iPhone 3.1.3 firmware for iPhone 3G
- Download iPhone 3.1.3 firmware for iPhone 2G
More details related to this update can be found here
Note: If you have jailbroken or unlocked iPhone (on firmware 3.1.2) then don’t consider upgrading to iPhone OS 3.1.3 right now.